California Statutes Governing the Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board
Please visit the Official California Legislative Information site for statutes governing the Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board and pending legislation.
Below please find a list of links to statutes most frequently used by VCGCB by program areas.
- Victim Compensation Program
- Compensation for Good Samaritans
- Missing Children Reward Program
- Government Claims
- Indemnity for Erroneously Convicted Persons
- Bid Protests
- State Employees Charitable Campaign
- Reimbursement of Travel Expenses
To quickly locate a particular code section, go to the California Law section of the California Legislative Information site, check the name of the code, enter the section number in the search window, and click the “Search” button.